About the Company
We are growing and we are looking for a Red Hat Infrastructure consultant to join our services team.
This work from home contract role will involve working with Our Client’s growing client base across Canada and the US.
You will engage with customers to help them implement and get the most out of their Red Hat product portfolio.
Our client is a Red Hat Premier partner, we work with hundreds of Telco clients across Canada and the US helping them to get the most out of their Red Hat portfolio.
You are a driven, positive person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment and have a current or Telco past working with or for: TMO, AT&T, Sprint, etc.
We seek people who want to continuously improve and go above and beyond. Our customers entrust us with their most important information; we need to be their most trusted partner.
About the Role
What It Involves
· Work with internal and external resources to solution system implementations and upgrades
· Create detailed technical documentation for solutions and configurations
· Provide project managers with regular and timely updates
· Frequently interact with functional peer groups
· Provide exceptional customer service to a clientele compromised of many governmental organizations and Fortune 500 companies
· Collaborates with the sales team and IT consultants to ensure the appropriate billing of consulting and implementation projects
Compensation, Work location, etc.
· Work from home
· This is a contract position (C2C or 1099) with the possibility to move to a FTE but it is not required as you can stay as a contractor for the length of the engagement
· Project duration are 6 months minimum
· Payment is once per month
· Hourly range is: $80-$120 USD DOE (this will be adjusted based your country location)
· This is post is not an offer to hire
Must have minimum requirements:
Administrating, managing, and configuring:
o Current Red Hat OpenStack 13 experience
o Red Hat Enterprise Linux
o Red Hat Ansible
o Red Hat Satellite
o other Red Hat portfolio products
o Must have recent working experience with telecommunications companies (i.e. AT+T, T-Mobile, etc.)
o Current experience working with collaboration tools like Jira / Confluence
· Identifying and pursuing ways to improve systems, processes and methodologies
· Collaborating with the IT Infrastructure, Development & Leadership teams
· Documenting specific requirements and analyzing business problems independently as well as in close collaboration with solution architects
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· A “can do” attitude of determination with an inquisitive nature
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills