Our client who is a leader in Secure Key Management which is essential to protect data in the cloud.
There Cloud Vault solution encrypts keys and small secrets like passwords that use keys stored in hardware security modules (HSMs). As a major leader in Cloud & Artificial Intelligence, there Security Division builds and operates a diverse set of services across the stack from foundational “dial-tone” platforms in the cloud to the systems that back offerings like Threat Protection and Cloud Information Protection. Through there cloud-first strategy, my client strives to deliver solutions that are optimized for the world and enable customers to drive their business more successfully. In Cloud and Artificial Intelligence (AI), we help customers power their solutions using the Cloud. The scale of platforms and services we are building are among the largest in the world by far. From core cloud computing platform development to the services running on them, they do it all.
The Position: (this is a Fulltime permeant employee)
Security is constantly evolving, and we need a Sr. Software Engineer who aspire to be at the forefront of it. Our Cloud Security Engineering team is hiring a talented software engineer who will help deliver Secrets Management as a platform for their Cloud offering & third-party services to keep their sensitive data secure, transforming how customers manage, distribute and automate handling of certificates, passwords, keys and other high-value service data.
These services are a critical part of their Cloud platform, providing global and highly reliable availability that there customers can count on.
What you will be doing:
• Secrets management for the cloud: design, coding, testing, and dev-ops for this clients Cloud internal services
• Build and manage highly-available services at massive scale (customer like SQL & Cloud Compute)
• Integrate seamlessly with internal partners to automatically renew secrets with resource managers
• Design systems to safely and securely distribute and manage the lifecycle of secrets
• Drive security best practices with partners and customers related to secrets management
• 100% internally focused to manage Secret auto rotation for their Cloud Platform/SQL & special needs
• You are someone that works close to the metal, have to bootstrap on area like DNS and deliver in a reliable way. Have contingency plans and build an architecture that can work anywhere. Very heterogeneous and need to be able to run in multiple environments.
• Work on the lowest-levels of our Global Cloud Solution, building and securing the foundation of the cloud itself.
• Develop the “full stack” of Datacenter Secrets Management Service (dSMS) and Cloud Security Secret’s Vault.
• Build highly scalable, secure, and reliable web services and platforms running on our Global Cloud solution.
• Build intuitive and responsive user and developer experiences.
• Lead technical design and implementation, and assure quality for feature & engineering work.
• Interact and collaborate with customers and partners to deliver cohesive solutions for our clients Cloud platform.
• Lead and collaborate with team members to deliver features, and improve our engineering systems. Create and manage security services with an Assume Breach mindset enabling detection and response of targeted attacks and persistent adversaries.
• Build critical security foundations for the cloud to power the future of computing.
• All performed on site within the employers facilities with no travel.
• 5+ years of software and services development experience with a 70-30% dev to engineering balance. This is a heavy hands on dev role.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Python
• 3+ Developing Cloud Services in AWS, Azure or other
• BA/BS in Computer Science (or relevant work experience)
• Must be: US Citizen/CDN or Green card holder (No H1b or contractors)
• Security/Cryptography knowledge
• Experience running high-scale services (dev ops)
• Current or Previous Security Clearance
• IIS, PKI
• Windows & Linux OS
• History distributing Public Keys (Secrets)
• Experience shipping Cloud services & highly-available infrastructure, with a burning desire to learn/grow!
• Strong problem solving and analytical ability
• Strong customer focus and data driven approach
Compensation Depending on Experience:
• Base Pay range: $150k to $195k Plus: Annual Bonus, Signing Bonus & Stock
• Other benefits include Medical/Dental, 401k, Vacation, plus other perks!