Our client is looking for a Security Analytical Engineer that would work with other technology professionals and strategic partners creating innovative solutions using all of the client’s products and services. (IoT, Cloud, Enterprise tools, Artificial Intelligence, etc.)
The clients Security and Risk Engineering team is responsible for delivering secure and available information security services that drive innovation and business value.
SRE’s vision is to ensure all information and services are protected, secured, and available.
SRE’s Data & Tools organization is focused on delivering specialized security capabilities and actionable intelligence through hyper-scale engineering.
The organization brings together software engineers, data engineers, program managers, and intelligence specialists to help reduce security risk to our client, enhance protection, detection, and response, and prioritize business decisions.
This is a FTE position and you are required to be onsite in Bellevue, Wa.
SRE is looking for an experienced program IC for our Enterprise Security Intelligence program.
The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Building the business processes, analytics capabilities and technical infrastructure that enable data driven decisions across the business.
- Key security functions supported by our data intelligence team include:
- Risk management and remediation (scope the problem and solve it)
- Incident response
- Security monitoring
- Device health and compliance user behavior analytics
- This role will be responsible for building and driving the execution of our data strategy
- Showcasing our work with customers
- Providing requirements
- Design input to our client’s products and services
The successful candidate will have the following expertise:
- Developing and working within global security programs
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of security analytics and data science
- You have a broad security subject matter expertise
- You are able to influence without authority
- Drive strong alignment across multiple teams
- Make a strong business case for features and functionality that will enhance the program and reduce risk to the enterprise
- Your background is via: Security OPS, Identity, Monitoring OPS working with Big Data & Machine learning
Must have minimum skills:
- 2+ years Power BI and or Tableau type tools
- 5+ Data Analytics
- 5+ Big Data
- 3-5+ Machine Learning
- 5+ Security Operations background
- 5+ Identity, Monitoring and OPS
- Experience working within a similar program across a large, global, complex organization
- Strong understanding of data analytics and data science principles
- Strong ability to work with technical and non-technical teams to achieve program goals
- Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication skills at all organization levels
- Ability to influence others without authority
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of work experience as a program manager in a security-related domain, or equivalent leadership experience
Preferred bonus skills:
- 5+ working in the capacity that is like a consultant, can scope and put together a solution working with the end client or other BU
- 5+ Device Health
- 3+ Application behavior
- 5+ domain expertise
- Base range is DOE $130k to $170k
- Annual bonus
- Possible company stock (depending on your expertise)
- Full medical benefits & 401k
- Vacation and other incredible benefits
- Must be US Citizen and live in the US
- Possible relocation
- No H1b’s or work visa applicants