Software Developer Engineering supporting AI
Our client who is a global leader in Artificial Intelligence and Cloud has a software developer position up within the AI-Research Engineering team. The team creates tools to empower researchers to be more efficient in getting their products out to production, while also helping to keep them be compliant.
As well to help all of our clients plan large scale events, tools that help get our PHDs and hundreds of Interns hired each year.
This group is on the cutting edge of tech and will get to work with some of the top computer scientist researchers in the world.
Responsible for being able to both work independently with stakeholders and other developers, to produce innovative and effective solutions as part of our agile team.
As part of the team you’re responsible for:
- Designing, writing, and deploying web applications, APIs/REST services, SQL backend service (including database design), and other components/technologies within Azure.
Qualifications minimum 4 years
- Working in a commercial software environment.
- .NET Framework
Bonus qualification (nice to have)
- Experience producing application prototypes
- Experience writing effective system documentation
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working on an agile team
- Ability to work effectively both individually and on a team.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related industry experience
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Base range is $128k to $158k, plus annual bonus, plus company stock and possible signing bonus all DOE
- Preference if you live in or near the Seattle, Bellevue, and Redmond area as you are required to be onsite.
- Canadian, US citizens or Green card only and must be able to start by June 30th 2018 or sooner.