The Cloud is undergoing explosive growth as customers around the world realize the benefits of moving their services and applications to the cloud. Security is the foremost concern for our customers as they move their services outside their datacenters.
The charter of the Security group is: To ensure that their Cloud is the most secure and resilient cloud platform.
We are responsible for:
• System integrity and health attestation
• Confidential Computing: (which offers a protection that is missing from public clouds, encryption of data while in use)
• Encryption and data protection
• Identity and access management
• Secrets/key management and other security capabilities for the Cloud platform running at cloud scale.
You are someone that wants to protect customer’s assets in the cloud, this security team has the right role for you! This role depending on your expertise can range from a SDEII to a Senior SDE.
The team is responsible for: Architecting and implementing a scalable and secure platform that enables and innovates security from the supply chain, hosting platform all the way through the VMs, provides built-in capabilities in the platform for health attestation and protecting customer’s data at rest.
You will be responsible for:
• Deliver and integrate highly-available, distributed services – working directly with partners across our Cloud to design and implement solutions end-to-end that integrate with brand new Cloud compute features like Managed disks, Virtual machine scale sets.
• You are passionate about cloud security and software development.
• You must be technically deep and effective, contributing to actual coding, design and architecture of the system.
• Your primary responsibilities are to design, code, test, support and release new features that will help ensure our Cloud is the most secure cloud operating system in the world.
• You will work on cutting edge security technologies and partner with internal and external customers to apply them to the cloud scale.
• You will own end to end aspects of building and running highly available secure distributed services providing mission critical functionality for the Cloud.
Minimum Qualifications: (Must have skills)
• 4+ years of C or C++ Strong design and development experience preferably with distributed programming models
• 2+ Cloud delivery services
Preferred Qualifications: (Bonus skills)
• 3+ Linux OS
• Background in building and designing very large-scale systems; prior experience in building large scale online systems
• Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills.
• Experience in Windows client, server OS security and applied cryptography is a strong plus. Ability to go deep in security features.
• Knowledge of hardware firmware is highly desirable.
• Ability to learn and grasp concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment is critical to success.
• The ability to multi-task while balancing short term and long-term needs is essential.
• BS Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent experience.
• Any knowledge of ADP Blocker, Secure Boot, and Platform integrator knowledge
• $137k to $197k base Plus Annual bonus tied to your base, Signing bonus and Company stock and some of the best benefits available. All DOE
• Who can apply: US, Canadian citizens, Green Card holder and H1b that is transferrable.