Regional Sales Director
This IC position is responsible for building customer relationships & driving solution sales with enterprise businesses in the Western region of the US. Our client is a global provider of IT systems management solutions that advance the power of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
Our client enables IT professionals to securely speed enterprise-wide software deployments without adding costly servers or throttling network bandwidth.
The company’s breakthrough peer-to-peer systems management technology uses intelligence, automation, and bandwidth optimization techniques to distribute content faster than any other systems management solution available today.
The security market alone is a core reason for the demand to their offering all built on top of an infrastructure workflow system
Your current sales background is all about prospecting (via email, phone, & partner ecosystem) and take qualified enterprise customer opportunities through a proven repeatable sales process to closure.
Your energetic, self-managed professional style with experience managing a complex sales process working with F1000 companies that include excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities, with the ability to close and move on to the next deal.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- You achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and/or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by planning and executing sales strategy in the allocated territory with a target prospect list, and a regional sales plan. You are doing this currently as we need someone with history of success.
- Develop account based sales/marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth through new account penetration and development of existing customers. (25% + of your leads come out of the marketing team)
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive our client’s solutions within the marketplace.
- You are currently doing solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities.
- Your expected to be working out of the Bellevue HQ which will not only help you grow your business but connect with a lively interactive team of both peers and tech support staff that will work with you on POC’s and other phases of closing your orders.
Must have required skills:
- 5+ years of experience selling into F1000 accounts (preference clients should be located in WA, OR, CA, AZ, ID, NV, etc. with bonus marks for sales relationships at: Intel, Cisco, Oracle, Qualcomm, Disney, etc.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships (Hunter sales skills)
- Experience hitting quota of $3M+ per year
- 10+ years of field enterprise software sales experience preferably in systems management, infrastructure management, security or device management. (Bonus if you come from: BMC, CA, IBM-Tivoli or similar companies)
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to understand the “bigger picture” and the business drivers around IT.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Facilitate executive meetings that measure progress and business impact
Bonus skill set and position preferences (if you have these then it improves the fit)
- Industry specific experience in systems management, device management, security software or configuration compliance
- Both mature company and early stage company success
- Experience using SFDC for Managing Leads, Accounts and Opportunities (complete sales lifecycle from cradle to grave)
- Experience evangelizing new products and market
- Use to closing business order sizes of $125k to $1m much of which can be accomplished via phone/email, etc.
- BA/BS degree
- OTE is around $250k with a based range between $130k to $160k DOE
- Successful candidate will receive stock options for this fast growing company
- Medical/Dental, etc.
- You must live and currently be working in the Seattle/Bellevue area.
- US citizens only
- Candidates outside of the PNW area will not be considered