Our client as one of the top Cloud businesses worldwide has a Sr. Leadership position located in India, as you will be revolutionizing the future of the three cloud platform. This growing team is looking for a Product leader to help carry our clients Cloud Development Center investment forward.
What is this business unit doing?
• The clients Engineering Center in Hyderabad is expanding via development which will impact the new era of cloud customers worldwide. Cutting-edge tech domains driven by their Cloud India teams span across Platform Availability, Containerization, Migration, Disaster Recovery and Management.
What is the environment that I will be working in?
• A fast paced, exciting work environment where there are always a new challenges
• Opportunities to showcase your leadership and technical skills to directly help customers
• Direct impact on product engineering decisions based upon customer experience and data
• Impact to the Global Cloud business all up and the broader culture that includes the environment within the India
• Current number of PMs in the IDC is 40 and will grow to 20% per yr
What will you be responsible for?
• As our clients Cloud business continues to increase the investments within India we require a leader to carry forward the growing business, build relationships with partner teams and create a culture that fosters innovation and teamwork.
• As the leader of the Cloud India Product Management team, you will collaborate across the clients Cloud business to assure successful delivery of division-wide business priorities for the Cloud portfolio.
• You will guide product definition and service design for investments being built within the teams ensuring a deep connection with customer in partnership with the development teams.
• Finally, you will be looked to for further establishing team culture, operational models and personnel growth as our investments and team members grow in product stewardship and importance for the broader Azure business.
• As a site leader within their Cloud business we look for proven international experience leading large and distributed engineering organizations; managing engineering projects as well as coordinating efforts between different R&D organizations and geographical locations; and leading discipline excellence for this clients Program Management presence in India partnering with leaders across functional lines.
Minimum must have requirements:
• 5-10 yrs Working history within a Global Development Center
• 3-5 yrs Deep Cloud expertise in Azure, AWS, and or Google
• 10 yrs Expert level running a Software Development/Engineering group
• 10 yrs Product management (can be combined with the SDE mgmt.)
• Personal drive and impact, a desire to roll up the sleeves and make things happen needs to be a player coach/ from the PM side that has been designing side product and operating utilizing a lean customer model with KPI’s expertise
• 5+ yrs Collaborative attitude, ability to work toward customer and business goals rather than a personal goal while influencing across the organizations
• Passion for and track record for growing leaders and creating an inclusive environment
• Product thought leadership with technical curiosity and aptitude to quickly understand service capabilities, technical issues and customer needs (customer orientated model, how the data is driving there business, very important, why is the software successful or not, scrappy)
• Great communication skills and interpersonal connection for the organization
• Understanding of this clients field and corporate organizations to help navigate and coordinate efforts across the company (internal teams)
• Managing a Development team via Cloud based products/services/platforms
• Experience with cloud-based technologies across platform innovations and management. Ideally a portion of experience with Azure, AWS or other cloud platform providers.
• You have worked and lived in India doing similar work
• Startup mentality and or expertise in creating new businesses
• Cloud Platforms expertise in the building and development
Work location: Global IDC in Hyderabad India
• The position is required to be based out of Hyderabad India and requires approximately 20% travel to the United States as well as customer interactions world-wide.
• We are interested in candidates that are ether from India working in this capacity or here in the US and have extensive history working with and within that environment
• Relocation is available from US to India
• Base range is $250 to $325k on top of the base there is a signing bonus, company stock and other perks.
• The total comp package is very attractive and will be discussed during the interview stage with our firm all based on DOE
Please write a response to each of the following questions. You should focus on one or two key points and keep each response to less than 3 pages.
• What makes a great team and how as a leader do you approach creating the environment for this to form?
• What do you believe makes a great program manager and what challenges does today’s product development environment pose?
• What is one area of the cloud you believe is underdeveloped and what investments would you make to develop it?
After our 1:1 initial interview we will require a “refined CV” that addresses the key points listed within this JD as well a cover letter that focuses on this position, your expertise and desire for the role.
Opportunity: Our client as a leader in the Gaming & Entertainment globally with over 350 million users is looking for...Apply For This Job
Opportunity Our Client who is a leader in the Gaming & interactive Entertainment with millions of customers globally is looking...Apply For This Job